Change in libosmocore[master]: fix typo in FSM description
gerrit-no-reply at lists.osmocom.org
Thu May 9 16:32:54 UTC 2019
Kévin Redon has uploaded this change for review. ( https://gerrit.osmocom.org/13951
Change subject: fix typo in FSM description
fix typo in FSM description
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
git pull ssh://gerrit.osmocom.org:29418/libosmocore refs/changes/51/13951/1
diff --git a/src/fsm.c b/src/fsm.c
index c32767b..882a2b4 100644
@@ -47,15 +47,15 @@
* The general idea is that all actions performed within one state are
* located at one position in the code (the state's action function),
* as opposed to the 'message-centric' view of e.g. the existing
- * state machines of the LAPD(m) coe, where there is one message for
- * eahc possible event (primitive), and the function then needs to
+ * state machines of the LAPD(m) core, where there is one message for
+ * each possible event (primitive), and the function then needs to
* concern itself on how to handle that event over all possible states.
* For each state, there is a bit-mask of permitted input events for
* this state, as well as a bit-mask of permitted new output states to
* which the state can change. Furthermore, there is a function
* pointer implementing the actual handling of the input events
- * occurring whilst in thta state.
+ * occurring whilst in that state.
* Furthermore, each state offers a function pointer that can be
* executed just before leaving a state, and another one just after
@@ -84,7 +84,7 @@
* NOTICE level is used for all other subscribers.
* In order to attach private state to the \ref osmo_fsm_inst, it
- * offers an opaque priv pointer.
+ * offers an opaque private pointer.
* \file fsm.c */
To view, visit https://gerrit.osmocom.org/13951
To unsubscribe, or for help writing mail filters, visit https://gerrit.osmocom.org/settings
Gerrit-Owner: Kévin Redon <kredon at sysmocom.de>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gerrit-log