[MERGED] openggsn[master]: remove ChangeLog, it hasn't been updated since 2004
gerrit-no-reply at lists.osmocom.org
Thu Feb 23 21:18:17 UTC 2017
Harald Welte has submitted this change and it was merged.
Change subject: remove ChangeLog, it hasn't been updated since 2004
remove ChangeLog, it hasn't been updated since 2004
We have a detailed log in git instead.
4 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 147 deletions(-)
Harald Welte: Looks good to me, approved
Jenkins Builder: Verified
diff --git a/ChangeLog b/ChangeLog
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,142 +0,0 @@
-2004-12-30: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Initial MAC OS X support
- Quality assurance and improved error logging
- QoS length bug fix.
-2004-09-11: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Added selection mode option to sgsnemu.
- Added charging characteristics option to sgsnemu.
- Only include charging characteristics in create PDP context
- request is if flags are set. (Thanks to Loic Bernable
- <leto at vilya.org>).
- PPP PCO length bug fix. (Thanks to Loic Bernable
- <leto at vilya.org>).
- IP pool hash table bugfix and improved logging.
- Improved configure.in and Makefile.am for compilation under
- Solaris. New config.sub and config.guess.
-2004-04-28: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Improved Solaris support. OpenGGSN now correctly initializes
- tun/tap driver under Solaris. As a consequence the ggsn network
- interface IP address is set to the network address plus one.
- Added routing manipulation and IP address alias capability for
-2004-01-19: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Initial FreeBSD port (Thanks to Pavel Andreev <pavel.andreev at hp.com>).
- IMSI bugfix. The IMSI encoding used by create PDP context was
- missing the leading '1111' to indicate that the 16'nd digit was
- unused. (Thanks to Pavel Andreev <pavel.andreev at hp.com>).
-2004-01-15: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Added iptables firewall script.
-2004-01-14: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Changes to allow compilation under Solaris: u_int8_t changed to uint8_t
- and tun api changed for sun platform (#ifdef).
-2004-01-09: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Fixed bug which included NSAPI in GTPv0 create PDP context messages.
-2003-11-10: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Added --net option for sgsnemu. Allow user to specify the network
- address and mask of the local interface.
- Added --gtpversion option for sgsnemu. Allow user to specify which
- GTP version to use.
- Added --nsapi option for sgsnemu. Allow user to specify which
- NSAPI to use.
- Changed the functionality for multiple contexts. Previously
- contexts were differentiated by nsapi. This limited the number of
- contexts to 16. Now each context is established with a new imsi
- and msisdn.
-2003-10-22: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Support for GTP1. Currently without support for the secondary pdp
- context activation procedure.
- sgsnemu will first attempt to use GTP1. If that fails it will
- proceed with GTP0.
- Various gtplib API changes to allow support for GTP1.
- gtplib now listens to 3 separate UDP ports: GTP0, GTP1 control
- plane and GTP1 user plane. A socket for each port has to be
- included in the application select loop.
- gtplib now verifies that messages are valid for the particular
- type of support node. As an example a received Create PDP Context
- Request message is not allowed for an SGSN.
- Standards compliance document.
-2003-07-07: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Added spec.in file for building binary RPM packages. Now openggsn
- will install binaries, man pages as well as scripts.
- Added ggsn and sgsnemu man pages
- Added ggsn Sys V init script
- Added bootstrap script for autotools automation
-2003-04-11: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Added -ggdb to gtp, sgsnemu and ggsn makefiles in order to include
- debugging information.
- Added ippool.c and ippool.h to ggsn. This allows for generic
- allocation of dynamic ip addresses based on a <net>/<mask>
- description of ip address space. The same files are also used in
- sgsnemu, but only for hashing IP addresses. At the same time the
- corresponding functionality is removed from pdp.c.
- Added syserr.h and syserr.c to ggsn and sgsnemu. These files allow
- writing to syslog with file name and line number. Later this
- should also be introduced in gtp.
- Added support for DNS protocol configuration options in ggsn for
- create context response. This allow the MS to setup DNS
- configuration correctly.
- tun.c and tun.h have been updated to allow setting interface IP
- addresses and routes by means of ioctl and netlink. This allow
- sgsnemu to allocate an interface IP address for each context
-2003-01-29: Jens Jakobsen <jj at openggsn.org>
- Added -L../gtp to sgsnemu and ggsn makefiles so that make will
- work without an installed libgtp.
- Added sgsnemu check to check for valid pointer when deleting tun.
- Removed enabling of ip_forward = 1 from ggsn.c and sgsnemu. From a
- security point of view it was not very good that openggsn
- automatically enabled routing.
- Added ipup, ipdown and createif to sgsnemu/cmdline.ggo. Now
- sgsnemu will set up default route and then execute ipup script
- after tun device has been set up. After tun has been deleted the
- ipdown script is executed.
- Added support for ping to sgsnemu.
- Added ipup and ipdown to ggsn/cmdline.ggo.
diff --git a/README b/README
index 3d55259..9084d8f 100644
@@ -257,9 +257,8 @@
1. txt2html -pm -tf README > README.html
2. txt2html -pm -tf NEWS > NEWS.html
- 3. txt2html -pm -tf ChangeLog > ChangeLog.html
- 4. man2htm ggsn.8 > ggsn.html
- 5. man2htm sgsnemu.8 > sgsnemu.html
+ 3. man2htm ggsn.8 > ggsn.html
+ 4. man2htm sgsnemu.8 > sgsnemu.html
Installation from binary
diff --git a/configure.ac b/configure.ac
index 2422616..45ab22b 100644
@@ -123,7 +123,7 @@
# check for getopt in standard library
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBOSMOCORE, libosmocore >= 0.6.4)
PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBOSMOVTY, libosmovty >= 0.3.0)
diff --git a/openggsn.spec.in b/openggsn.spec.in
index 93934eb..3ee319e 100644
@@ -63,7 +63,7 @@
-%doc AUTHORS ChangeLog COPYING INSTALL NEWS README
+%doc AUTHORS COPYING INSTALL NEWS README
To view, visit https://gerrit.osmocom.org/1887
To unsubscribe, visit https://gerrit.osmocom.org/settings
Gerrit-Owner: Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org>
Gerrit-Reviewer: Jenkins Builder
More information about the gerrit-log