[bbs-revival] Plans for #36C3 / Status Report

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Oct 19 18:34:34 UTC 2019

Sure, I can take care of that. 190 can be routed in the Auerswald pbx itself, 0190 might have to be routed back from the soft switch as 0 is used for dialing out of the pbx to the simulated pstn.

Will you have any equipment around for implementing the network side of BTX, which you intend to connect to our pbx?

--
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.