Phone without a physical sim to connect to network

Mario Lucas mariolucas75 at mail.ru
Sun Aug 29 12:40:19 UTC 2021

Dear All,

I have a running BTS (based on SDR) and i can connect my phone to my network… do / learn some operations…
I have a couple of sim cards and each time i want to connect to network with different sim i have to switch of mobile remove previous sim put new one etc etc ….

Is there an application that will be running on PC and connected to my phone which will a kind of simulate sim and connect my phone to my network ? Avoiding me each time physically remove previous sim put new one etc etc …

Would you be so kind and advise me please…

Also another question  — is there a «search» option in the archives :

http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/openbsc/
http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/baseband-devel/

just not to post questions which already could have been answered….

--
Mario Lucas