Google Summer of Code 2019

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 03:42:05 UTC 2019

Dear Osmocom community,

starting from 16th of January (until 7th of February) we can apply
Google Summer of Code as an Open source mentor organization. Many
well-known projects, such as Debian, FFmpeg, Apache, Git, GCC,
GNURadio and others, have been participating last year.

Personally, I think it's a great opportunity to move some of our
projects forward. I would like to know your opinions about this
idea, should we participate? I would be happy to be a mentor.

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitskiy.