osmocom-bb installation help

Nikos Balkanas nbalkanas at gmail.com
Mon May 14 21:40:21 UTC 2018

Hi Harald,

This was a rather old post, ~3 days ago. All these issues have been
resolved
in subsequent mails. Thx for your thoughtful and lengthy response.
The configure I was referring to is the libosmocore/configure. Back then, I
didn't know that there were 7!
Have already a patch for it, waiting for access by Neel.
I'm using a clean libosmocore. Outdated version was due to nginx caching
the https request.
Resolved by using the git request.
When I was writing this, I assumed that all ARM toolchains produce correct
ARM code. Didn't
know about the extensive code written to support it and produce correct
Calypso code:(
At that point I couldn't find the gnuarm.org toolchain, and tried to use
the Linaro,
until I was told that you maintain your own, and switched to that.
You already support 2 toolchains, no need for more:)

BR
Nikos