Fw: Motorola C123 buy

Babar Ali babarbuttgrt at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 17:45:44 UTC 2018

Hi Mychaela
Would you please let me know how I can apply to get a subsidised board free of cost. What is criteria.
Thank you
Regards
Babar

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 10:33 PM, Mychaela Falconia <mychaela.falconia at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Babar,

> This board will work with osmocombb?

Yes, it works with OsmocomBB, but I don't subsidize such usage, i.e.,
anyone who is interested in my hardware for the purpose of running
OsmocomBB and is not interested in my FreeCalypso firmware needs to
pay the full commercial price for the hw, which is $500 USD for one
board.  In contrast, those who are strongly interested in my
alternative FreeCalypso firmware, fully support the non-traditional
ethos stated in the LICENSE file in the root directory of each of the
3 FreeCalypso firmware source trees [1] and fully support the core
mission of FreeCalypso which is to put our liberated modems into the
hands of *end users* as opposed to researchers, can apply to get a
subsidized board free of cost.

[1] https://bitbucket.org/falconian/fc-selenite/src/a68c6c7942d7d43f394d63a77088358f61b845a7/LICENSE?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default

M~