SDR_PHY question

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 07:26:32 UTC 2017

Hi,

> I believe I need to keep focusing on osmo-trx support
> as the gr-gsm app does not seem to support TX (please
> correct me if I'm wrong though).

You are right, currently it doesn't. But we together with
Piotr Krysik are working on TX support for GR-GSM...

> I will keep investigating this and I will provide you
> some patches for osmo-trx which enable power
> measurement and synchronization.

Great! Having both OsmoTRX and GR-GSM TRX support would
be good. I am currently busy with TCH implementation for
trxcon, so as soon as I finish, I'll put my development
power on this too.

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitskiy.