OsmocomBB layer1 with FreeCalypso changes

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Nov 26 21:08:26 UTC 2017

Hi Mychaela,

also thanks from my side (I didn't have time to look at it so far, but
based on your mail it seems great progress).

On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 11:26:40PM +0700, Vadim Yanitskiy wrote:
> Do you agree if I would merge your changes to the mainstream
> under GNU GPL version 2 license, keeping you as the author?

Thanks Vadim.  It would be great to see this as patches in gerrit for
review and merge.  Do you have a FreeCalypso board to test? If not, we
can make one remotely accessible (SSH to Linux box which has it
connected to UART + USB based power cycling capability of the board
power suplpy) in the sysmocom lab, if needed.