Osmocon failed to flash

felangga at gmail.com felangga at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 15:43:40 UTC 2017

Hello,
I'm newbie and want to learn about osmocombb.
I already compiled all of the programs, but when I try to upload helloworld
program, it stuck on this error

$ host/osmocon/osmocon -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -m c123xor target/firmware/board/
compal_e88/hello_world.compalram.bin -c

got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: f7  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 72  r
got 2 bytes from modem, data looks like: 82 bf  ..
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 7d  }
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: fd  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 7f  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: a6  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 51  Q
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: d2  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 51  Q
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 0a  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 3a  :
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 4d  M
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: a3  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: a3  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: da  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .
got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00  .

I don't know if it hardware problem, or software problem.
When I try to debug using putty to listen to /dev/ttyUSB0 there is no fmttool
erro just like this article said http://www.linuxx.eu/2014/09/osmocombb-hardware-and-software-setup.html

Regards.