osmocom-bb moved to gerrit

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Thu Apr 27 10:36:20 UTC 2017

Note: there's somewhat related ticket https://projects.osmocom.org/issues/1918 which
proposes to add --enable-embedded build of libosmocore to jenkins.
We got to fix it first of course. Once this is available we can add 2 build for
osmocomBB as a test - one using libosmocore version which is shipped with it and
another using libosmocore master with --enable-embedded option. Hopefully some time
in future we could drop the libosmocore source copy from osmocomBB repo completely.

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93