osmocombb on qualcom android phones

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 15:05:50 UTC 2017

Sounds cool to me. Where is the source for qcom baseband? didn't see an obviius link on yourpage. I was thinking a rild impl which used osmocombb and other newer bits for 3g and beyond might be interesting. I'm more interested in something simpler like nuttx or bare android linux without the ui/java. ;)

Craig