omsocombb not receiving calls

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 05:10:58 UTC 2016

> Thanks for explaining. I couldn’t find a way to decide which ts to choose so I thought about having multiple ts at the same time.
> So I understand that I should stick with only one ts.

Which TS to listen on for paging message will be dependent on the
paging group your sim card is in. It's a formula that's based on your
IMSI and the cell configuration. It's described somewhere in the spec,
GSM 04.08 should have at least reference to it if you search for
"paging group".

Curently we don't support configs that have a CCCH on any other ts than 0.

Cheers,

    Sylvain