Set fixed TMSI and Kc

Tomcsányi, Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Mon Feb 29 08:32:35 UTC 2016

I think the code could be understood without much hassle, at least for me it took something like half an hour to patch in setting arbitrary Kc support from the vty terminal side (and I'm a terrible coder). Variables are named appropriately so as far as I remember searching for "kc" via for example grep inside the mobile app's directory  should yield fruitful results.

Cheers,
Domi