Calypso BTS

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Sun Dec 11 11:52:38 UTC 2016

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 01:46:23AM -0700, phreaker1983 wrote:
> , then when you run : osmo-nitb -c ~/.osmocom/open-bsc.cfg-l
> ~/.osmocom/hlr.sqlite3-P-C --debug=DRLL:CC:MM:RR:RSL:NM shows me:<0005>
> bsc_init.c:498 Failed to parse the config file:

You probably just have a bug in your config file, or the config does not match
the openbsc version.  Typically this would also contain a more detailed error
message. To be able to help, we need more information like the complete error
output or the config file and openbsc version you are using.

~N

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93