Openphone

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 10:54:29 UTC 2016

Madhu,

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Madhu Macaque Labs <madhu at macaque.in> wrote:
> Plan to use the AD SDR board for the SDR section. So it will be a large board that is
> not optimized for size.

Just curious - which exact transceiver chip are you planing to use?
Would be great to have more open-source SDR designs out there for
different use cases.

We've developed open-source SDR based on LMS6, but it targets network
side and is too power hungry for an MS. Otherwise I would offer our
help, as I appreciate your effort. This a really amazing project and I
hope you'll be able to pull it off.

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co