http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/ Why no visit?

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed May 28 08:59:19 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 03:12:53PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
>
> > which language (simplified chinese?) do you offer to trac. There
> > were no pending updates for babel/trac. Could you give me the HTTP
> > request you make?
>
> wget --header='Accept-Language: zh-cn,en;q=0.5' http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/

hehe, that is a funny issue. I googled for the issue yesterday and I
don't feel like patching the python code by hand. Interestingly using
the more beautiful traditional chinese does not expose the issue. Anyway
as all the content is in English I added the following to all trac.ini's

 [trac]
 default_language = en_US

Thank you for giving me an easy re-producer.

holger