c139/c140 jtag anyone?

Christophe Devine devinechristophe at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:59:23 UTC 2014

Craig, I identified the pinout on the C139, it is somewhat different. On
the right, you have now: TX|DLPWR|CTS|RX|GND; this is the modem UART
+DLPWR. Irda and JTAG are removed. You can use DLPWR to automatically start
the phone by forcing it low. Btw on the C115/C118, you can use nSRST to
fully reset the board with a relay (to do so, you will need to modify a
battery as I explained in an earlier post). The modem UART is not really
necessary unless you plan on debugging the official firmware.