Osmovom-BB on Raspberry Pi

parpar bso at inbox.lv
Fri Jun 13 20:40:56 UTC 2014

Hi

Can anyone elaborate on the "compatible crosscompiled tool-chain"? I
compiled mine (gnu arm toolchain) following these instructions, but it seems
that RSSI and other firmwares compiled on raspberry are crashing (-110 dBm
on all ARFCNs after certain operations - e.g. spectrum view).

Host tools compiled on raspberry seem to work fine (e.g. osmocon loading
firmware compiled on PC). Still they don't quite "talk" with different
firmware version (from PC).

Richard Menedetter wrote