Re: Problem to run ccch_scan

neetesh saxena saxenaneetesh061 at rediffmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:19:36 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,Now I am facing some unknown problem to me.
I am getting the following error messages
(1) on the terminal after uploading layer1:
Failed to write msg to the socket(2) failed to connect to '/tmp/osmocom_sap'
Failed during sap_open (), no SIM reader
<000c> l1ctl.c:118 FBSB RESP: result=255
<000f> sim.c:858 received APDU but no job, please fixShall anyone tell me where I am doing wrong?
What exactly is the problem. Because earlier when I run mobile application then it was working well.Thanks in advance.NeeteshSent from RediffmailNG on Android