[RFC] [ADMIN] Making lists subscriber-only?

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Jan 12 19:55:41 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 07:53:26PM +0100, Harald Welte wrote:
> Dear all,

Good Evening,

> Please provide feedback in case you disagree with that change.  Unless
> there is major opposition, we will likely transition to the 'closed'
> mode within one month.

when I think I make a one time contribution I use the gmane.org service
a lot. On some mailinglists the patch/email sent i just dropped and will
never arrive at the mailinglist.

If we could find a 'closed' but gmane for posting will still work kind
of solution that would be super.

holger