Welcome to the "baseband-devel" mailing list

Sébastien sebby_06200 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:51:54 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am new on this open source community.
I am a looking for a "basic" open source code that would be compliant with the UMTS standard. By basic I mean, I would simply try to manipulate my RTL2832u-based DVB-T dongle (on a R-PI) to make it reaching let's say the neighborhood cell IDs plus their corresponding receive power.
Maybe I am stupid, but despite the time I have spent on the websites and while there is a lot of very interesting stuffs related to GSM/GPRS/LTE standards: I could not find anything compliant. Even AT command would sound good to me in a first time.

Thanks for your answers or even for any clue,

Cheers,
Sébastien