Aw: Usefulness of the Calypso (was Re: seL4 is open source now)

mark.neuhaus at email.de mark.neuhaus at email.de
Wed Aug 6 01:03:49 UTC 2014

Pleae, then tell me where to get phones with a Calypso
baseband. And I'm talking about marked relevant prices.
Don't waste my time with numbers like 5000$.

And to be relevant these phones must still be produced so
I can get many, if I want.

Do you know a source?

Beside, I think its better to work on reverse engineered
GSM stacks like the Qualcom project as started in

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/Fahrplan/events/4735.en.html

This would capture a lot of phones, since it seems they
use more or less the same real-time GSM-OS in most (all?) of
their products.