OT: Repeater for Sprint Network

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 04:50:25 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Please forgive me for the off-topic post. My cell service is so bad at
the house I can't hold it in any longer.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a repeater of the Sprint
network? I'd like a low power omni for the house, and a directional
back to the tower. (Or some step-by-step instructions for building
one?)

I'm less interested in a Femtocell because I have about an acre of
land, and I'd like to get some coverage in the back yard too.

For completeness, I have an iPhone and EVO 4G. So I would like 800
ESMR, 1900 PCS, and 2500 WiMax, if possible.

Thanks in advance and sorry about wandering a bit.