Decoding SDCCH

Akib Sayyed akibsayyed at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:39:41 UTC 2013

Dear  List

I am trying to decode SDCCH.

but I am not able to do it properly.

Here is part of burst_ind app_ccch.c code.

    if (rv == 0)
        {
            uint8_t chan_type, chan_ts, chan_ss;
            uint8_t gsmtap_chan_type;
            struct osmo_phsap_prim pp;
            /* Send to GSMTAP */
            rsl_dec_chan_nr(bi->chan_nr, &chan_type, &chan_ss, &chan_ts);
            gsmtap_chan_type = chantype_rsl2gsmtap(
                chan_type,
                bi->flags & BI_FLG_SACCH ? 0x40 : 0x00
            );
            gsmtap_send(gsmtap_inst,
                arfcn, chan_ts, gsmtap_chan_type, chan_ss,
                ntohl(bi->frame_nr), bi->rx_level, bi->snr,
                l2, sizeof(l2)
            );

here l2 is 23 byte.

I need to remove send it to lapdm to decode it further then will pass it to
RR.

Please help me in using Lapdm for decoding :)
--
Akib Sayyed
Matrix-Shell
akibsayyed at gmail.com