suggesting new mailing lists for osmocombb

Arslan Anjum arslan.anj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:38:31 UTC 2013

Dear Hoang,

Please make sure that you have enabled transmission to the network
before compiling the src.

It's in osmocom-bb/src/target/firmware/Makefile

# Uncomment this line if you want to enable Tx (Transmit) Support.
#CFLAGS += -DCONFIG_TX_ENABLE

Regards,

Arslan Anjum
Research Assitant
Lahore University of Management Science, Pakistan