GSM frequency band for Europe

Miguel Rios miguelrios35 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 12:56:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

A simple google search would give you this link where you can see what frequencies are used in which countries.
http://www.worldtimezone.com/gsm.html

On Friday, December 27, 2013 12:01 PM, neetesh saxena <saxenaneetesh061 at rediffmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Can anyone please tell me what is the GSM frequency band for Europe (Germany)?

Do I need to enable such band before working on OsmocomBB ?

I have uploaded the mobile layer1 onto phone but I am still not able to read the SIM.
The message I got is ms 1 is down and radio is not started.

Can someone comment on this ?

With regards
Neetesh

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.   Know More >