Osmocom user group meetings in Berlin

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri May 25 16:46:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have upated the wiki page at
http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OsmoUserGroup/Berlin to indicate
the meeting dates for the next couple of months.  So now it is clear
that even without any explicit separate announcement, we will be meeting
at the indicated date:

    June 13, 2012
    June 27, 2012
    July 11, 2012
    July 25, 2012
    August 8, 2012
    August 22, 2012

It had  been requested to start a bit later (8pm instead of 7pm), and
from the next meeting onwards we will follow that request.

Looking forward to meeting you!