TODAY: May 23, 7pm / Osmocom meeting in Berlin

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed May 23 07:46:13 UTC 2012

Hi all!

This is the announcement for the 4th incarnation of our bi-weekly
Osmocom Berlin meeting.

	May 23, 7pm @ CCC Berlin, Marienstr. 11, 10113 Berlin

There is no particular schedule for now, but if there is interest we
can do an introduction + demo of the new sysmoBTS.

Also, I'll have my SIMtrace with me, to read out TERMINAL PROFILE from
phones for https://terminal-profile.osmocom.org/ .  So if you have any
phones to read out: Please bring them (with charged battery or charger!)

So we'll just meet + talk.  There seem to be some SMSC related questions
that we would want to adress, so you have been warned ;)

If you are interested to show up, feel free to do so.  There is no
registration required.  The meeting is free as in "free beer", despite
no actual free beer being around ;)