Please Stream it LIVE ---> Re: Regular Osmocom meeting in Berlin?

Martin O'Shield martin at windycitysdr.com
Fri Mar 30 17:59:53 UTC 2012

Hello All,

"People who cannot participate please make some arrangement for them like
live streaming and chat support. <http://www.ustream.tv/ support free live
streaming> "

I'd like to vote for this point as I wont be able to attend either but love
to be there.

Sincerely,

Martin

On Friday, March 30, 2012, Akib Sayyed <akibsayyed at gmail.com> wrote:
> even i am in.people who cannot participate please make some
> arrangement for them like live streaming and chat support.
> <http://www.ustream.tv/ support free live streaming>
>
> On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:07 PM, Sergio 'shadown' Alvarez
> <shadown at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The idea sounds great to me too.

>>> I would say monthly is more realistic. But I'm also fine with bi-weekly.
>>
>> Bi-weekly would give more chances to people who travel a lot, to at
least make it to it once a month.