Syntax error - LIBOSMOCORE

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:34:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

> "pkg-config is already the newest version." :(
>
> If I try to comment the lines in src/host/layer23/configure
>
> PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBOSMOCORE, libosmocore)
> PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBOSMOVTY, libosmovty)
> PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBOSMOGSM, libosmogsm)
> PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBOSMOCODEC, libosmocodec)
>
> I've an include error:

Well no kidding ... we didn't put these lines in there just for
giggles, they actually have a purpose. Whatever error you get after
you remove them is a consequence of removing them !

Your autotools/pkg-config/libtool setup is somehow broken, no idea why
... it's your distrib after all you should know how it works.

Cheers,

    Sylvain