Use OsmocomBB as OpenBTS / airprobe clock generator

Fadil Berisha f.koliqi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:33:47 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,

I'd like to suggest you to consider clock-tamer or new design as
external clock for USRP -  http://code.google.com/p/clock-tamer/ .  It
is open source software and hardware project and it is was
specifically designed to be used with USRP. It is possible to use
phone as external clock for openBTS, but except proof of concept, that
solution does not have practical value.

Regards

Fadil