OsmocomBB Wiki update/upgrade

Alvin Schurman alvin.schurman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:17:52 UTC 2012

Speaking as another interested observer, I wholeheartedly agree with what
you wrote.  I have been reading this list for years and actually own some
of the equipment but I've never loaded the phones or become involved
because the barrier to entry is a little high.  It's a pain to search the
list for info and I don't want to be seen asking what might appear to be
stupid questions to the list.

George, you might not want to hear this, but I think you would be a great
person to document what you've done.  You have good communication skills
and the experience of loading a phone and entering into the project is
fresh in your mind.  Do yoiu have any notes from your experience that the
gurus could add to the current wiki or use to construct a new one?

If someone else is willing to start some newbee documentation, I would
gladly add to the info by documenting my own entrance into the project.
I'm sure other lurkers here would feel the same.

Respectfully,
Alvin