Custom calypso board

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Wed Jul 11 01:57:43 UTC 2012

> Schematics will be published in PDF form only, Gerber/PCB files will not
> be released (so basically the same like the OsmoSDR situation).

Is it due some restricted format from layout software or third party
contract clause?

As you mentioned there will not be LCM/Keypad or similar, useful for
a theoretically Open Hardware Phone, so by limiting access to
layout/gerber stops a bit the chance one some day can free it and make a
derivate work.

Hope not annoying with this question, but I would like to understand
better the situation, so may be we can learn from it to.

Cheers anyway for making this happen !

Cristian Paul