3GPP - paging references

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:11:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

> I just red that if early assignment is used (non-oascu) in a ms terminating call, there is no channel request on RACH by ms.

Where would you have read that in the spec ?

> I still dont quite get then howto match imsi/tmsi to an immediate assignment.

You can't ... I just said so in the previous mails ...

There is no indication in the imm.ass that would allow you to know for
which mobile identity a channel is intended. You can only know if it
matches _your_  request (by matching time and random reference)

Cheers,

    Sylvain