Question on saving burst information

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:36:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

> Would it not be more useful to save burst data after local_burst_decode?

After  local_burst_decode they are not bursts anymore, they are L2
packets and that call only works if either it's unciphered or if you
know the key.

If you want to save the cleartext decoded burst, use tcpdump or wireshark.

> Is there some utility in storing it in its raw form? Looks like I am missing
> something?

They're stored by by ccch_scan ... but there are no utility to use
those data, you have to write an utility to use those data in any way
you'd like.

Cheers,

      Sylvain