Osmocom-BTS

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:41:09 UTC 2012

> 1.is it possible in future to implement one phone and atleast 4 timeslot
> cell?

I don't see why not ... No idea when or even if I will ever get to it though.

> 2. what about encryption? is it possible to implement encryption ?

That's handled by OpenBTS, nothing special to do on the trx / phone sice.

> 3.also how can be solve relying on commercial cell?

You could replace the internal crystal by a OCXO but that's a HW mod
and they're big and very power hungry so batter would be dead in a few
minutes :p

> 4.the code which will be released will contain single slot operation or
> multi slot with voice (after work and developement)

The code that will be released is the only thing I have and that's
single slot operation, the rest doesn't work yet ... if it ever does,
it will be released.

Cheers,

    Sylvain