Frimware problem

Mikhail Zisman zismikhail at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 11:14:29 UTC 2012

Hello, I am working with a project Osmocom-bb. I did compile the project.
But when the firmware command :

 ./osmocon -p /dev/ttyUSB0-m c123xor
../../target/firmware/board/compal_e88/hello_world.compalram.bin

screen is just hangs (the power button I also click) , or most likely
expects to input a sequence of bytes, i.e., no information no longer
appears.

The phone is switched on. I used this instructions for checking the
operation of the
http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/baseband-devel/2011-August/002230.html .

1) I use the FTDI cable, it is OK. Port is OK.

2) Note : I don't see FMTTOOL ERROR (!!!) when i press the power button. I
tried the next model C113,C115,C118.

Why this may happen?

Thank you!