Bug in switching baud rates in burst_ind branch?

Bhaskar11 niceguy108 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 19:03:51 UTC 2012

Sysmocom sells pre-modified CP201x. You can use them as they are.

"mostly" LAPDm and Paging messages is normal. You should also see call
setups and SMSs as they are used, much less frequently depending on local
traffic.  :-)

If you have your cellphone on the same ARFCN, you should be able to see
your cell making/receiving calls and sending messages.

B.