Does the jolly/bts tree work?

cbalke at charter.net cbalke at charter.net
Mon Mar 28 01:54:27 UTC 2011

I got two phones working with osmocom-bb.  I compiled jolly/bts and it
runs with two phones.  I also compiled openbsc and connected the bts
application to it.  The problem is that timer T200 expires.  I also get
TX TCH/F errors before the timer expires on the bts application side.  I
am not sure if this is because of a configuration error on my part, or
if the code was never completed enough to link a phone to it.  I have
tried using the default nanobts configuration file, but it does not
work.  If it isn't completed yet, what needs to be done?  Is there
anything that needs to be changed in the default nanobts configuration
file?  Just so you know,  The reason why my email display name is not
here, is because I am using backtrack linux and webmail to post this.

Thank you for taking the time to help me,
Calvin E. Balke