Fwd: Cell_log > gsmmap

MArc Richter terrolokaust at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:02:29 UTC 2011

So let me short summarize this
1. conntect GPS device
2. in the config (osmocom.cfg) change the following lines from
!
gps device /dev/ttyACM0
gps baudrate default
no gps enable
!
ms 1
 sim reader
!
gps device /dev/ttyACM0
gps baudrate default
gps enable
!
ms 1
 sim reader

3. run Cell_log
4. convert Cell_log with gsmmap to a valid .kml file

is this correct ?