About DSP API

Ethan Brown evandersh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:21:47 UTC 2011

I decided to test another route, writing on socket /tmp/ms_mncc_1 data with
the gsm_data_frame structure.  I see that this socket expects GSM FR data,
and setting the audiomode to AUDIO_TX_TRAFFIC_REQ | AUDIO_RX_TRAFFIC_IND.
It seems that the peer receives this data, but I cannot hear the audio
correctly.  Am I missing something? Was this feature tested before?