simtrac hw

ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Thu Nov 25 11:11:06 UTC 2010

I found a listing of possible SIM sockets :
http://www.mlelectronic.com/sim-card-connectors/sim-information.asp
The push-push solution seems to be the best one. It also has a card
presence switch, like the credit card size (id-1) generally has.
This could make the software more accurate (in the mode menu for example)
It's just harder to find in shops.

kevin