simtrac hw

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Nov 22 14:56:23 UTC 2010

thanls for your comments, and i'm happy to see we agree.

regaeding voltage: the sam7 can operate its io pins at either 1.8 or 3.3V. So it would be nice to somehow exploit that ability... though making this automatic is probably too much effort.

i think we don't need to worry about 5V anymore. Last time I've seen a 5V simcard is 10 years ago. Also, AFAIR those baseband processors that i've seen all are <= 3.3v, even for things as ancient as the calypso.
--
Sent from a mobile device, excuse my short response