Linux + u-boot port to MT6235

Steve Markgraf steve at steve-m.de
Mon Nov 8 14:45:28 UTC 2010

Hi Marcin, hi list,

today I received the Sciphone G2 and 'hacked' the headphone cable into a
serial cable (which worked quite well, compared to the Mobistel).

osmocon worked on the first try. I only had to modify the UART_BASE
address in my mtk test code (steve-m/mtk_hack). (log attached)

I've used the FT2232 UART on the OpenMoko Debug Board, but it works with
a PL2303 as well.

Now we need to find out why it doesn't work for you...

Regards,
Steve