Linux + u-boot port to MT6235

Marcin Mielczarczyk marcin.mielczarczyk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 07:01:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

>> Also, do you know the RF transceiver chip used in the device?  We already know
>> the MT6129 and MT6139 from the MT622x based phones, but it might be a different
>> one for the MT6235.

I unsoldered plastic antenna, but there is only WiFi.
Seems that RF transceiver is under metal shield.
I just received second piece of Sciphone and uploaded new pictures
with descriptions on Wiki:

http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/SciphoneDreamG2

Good thing is that I can fit my microSD card sniffer which will make
SD controller development easier.
First I'll try to identify GPIOs.

BR,
Marcin