Fwd: SIM card driver

Drasko DRASKOVIC drasko.draskovic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:52:41 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 12:25 PM, dexter <zero-kelvin at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Drasko
>>
>> Hi all,
>> can anybody point be to the SIM card driver sources ?
>>
>> I looked at src/target/firmware/calypso but did not find it...
>>

> I did not commit my work yet because its not finished. The driver works
> basicly, but is unfinished yet. Sorry folks. I am very busy but i did not
> forget about the driver. How urgent do you need a well working driver? Maybe
> i can sacrifice my weekend for this... Then you should be able to
> communicate with the SIM on APDU level.
Hi Dexter,
I do not this driver urgently. I just wanted to see the implementation
because I have to write one SIM Controller driver myself.
Maybe you can send me the sources as they are at this moment, even if
they do not compile.
Also, you can send me/point me to the manual containing adequate
programmers model, so I can work also on your driver, while I have to
work on mine anyway.
I guess one time I figure out how it works, things should be pretty similar...

>> Is there some other sources that you know for SCI (Smart Card
>> Interface) that I can look at ?
>>

> For the calypso iota you might want to have a look at the TSM-30 Sources.
Where exactly can I find these ? Are they in the osmocom tree ?
Can you please send me link to the TSM-30 sources ?

> Are you familliar with GSM 11.11 and the T=0 protocol?
Yes.

Best regards,
Drasko