Trouble building Osmocom

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 15:24:35 UTC 2010

Silvain,

Yes I agree with you, but I just want to note that we have to encourage
beginners to keep trying and learning.
Especially when one comes from the Windows world like me, where
everything builds magically in Visual Studio (debugging is a joy in
there ;-)
Never programmed in Linux, never used git, gdb, vim, etc... and now, I
begin to rock a little bit, thnx to OpenBSC and you guys  ;-)