Progress..

Dev Purohit devpurohit19 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 20:29:23 UTC 2010

Hi All,
I just want to elaborate it my question is  is there is some down link traffic between MS and a testing BTS , let say on ARFCN # 13 and Time slot 3 this traffic channel is non encrypted A5/0 , is osmocom BB or airprob is become to capable to tune to that particular ARFC in this case ARFCN no. 13 and time slot 3 and fetch the traffic channel data process it and convert it to pure voice or encode speech signals ( (CELP) or PCM format ) i specifically request to Harald as he is taking care for airprob also.
If these projects need more development to get this extent  kindly guide me so that i can start my work and contribute to this project , why taken I have  taken this approach is
1) will clarify other aspects and errors in this package to make a working, ready to use package. after wards we will start for transition section.
2) will confirm the feasibility and give all contributor a enthusiasm that we are developing significantly and can get at least any output from moths of hard work
3) will apply the changes and correct for the errors( instability) other developer and contributor will face or report during their voice reception.

i feel reception of  voice , then transition of voice is very basic requirement of any mobile software, then we can add on other features like channel hoping , cell handovers, other UI features , various multimedia and messaging features..

thanks for your great work and wish to contribute at my best abilities..