sciphone g2 connector

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Dec 17 08:44:04 UTC 2010

Hi Alexander,

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 11:06:49PM +0100, Alexander Huemer wrote:

> i tried to ascii draw the connector from the back (soldering) side. the
> rounded half of the connector on the upper side.  The pins i found described
> elsewhere on the internet are already marked.

As you can read from the Schematics page 8 (I/O connector), Pin 9 is the
Charger/USB Power.

As you have already marked, 6+8 are UART and 10+12 is ground.

So you have to connect the ground of your power supply to 10 and/or 12, and the
+5V to pin number 9.

I've added the pin numbers to your  ASCII-ART: